1. Amber – She keeps a tub of ice cream, vodka, and a bag of weed in her freezer. Where do you keep yours?
2. Drew – He tells Berto to lay off his cashew butter and his woman, and comforts Amber. Good guy Drew, at it again.
3. Zeek – Zeek goes and tells Joel to man up. I wonder if he knows his daughter cheated on Joel?
4. Crosby – Crosby pulls off the baptism that he never really wanted. Plus he drinks on the porch. Just Crosby being Crosby.
5. Julia – She tells Joel to fight for her. I guess this is the right thing to do. What’s Joel’s problem anyways?
Honorable mentions – Berto the chillest roommate ever, Sarah for being a terrible aunt and mother, Adam for being way too excited to be Godfather, Pastor Jones, Victor for knowing Joel wouldn’t be at the dinner, and Max for not putting up with Aunt Sarah’s BS.
Editors Note: All those related to the Bravermans by marriage, blood, or adoption are eligible whether or not they carry the surname. Sadly this means Hank will not be ranked, which might actually be a good thing since he would be Number 1 every week.